Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Elc

After popping into my local Early Learning Centre for some clay, I cheekily asked at the checkout if they did a discount for teachers. To my absolute pleasant surprise, I discovered that they do!! All I needed was proof that I was a teacher (I had my GTC card and Union membership) and my reference number (also in GTC card) and I've now got a card that gives my 10% (not off sale items) for a year, then I can renew again next year. My husband is also on the card, which means it will come in handy for birthdays and christmas'

Fantastic Eh!!

My husband is also on the card, which means it will come in handy for birthdays and christmas'

does this mean that you buy your husband's birthday and christmas presents there :D Just had an image of a maturer kinda guy playing with the ELC happy people set :D

My husband is 31 going on 5. I'm sure he has more fun in ELC than my son. Sorry Raine I should've added that she did ask what organisation I belonged to. I was just a little excited by the discount.

You also get a 10% discount in Dorothy Perkins.

Fab website

www.teachersdiscounts.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)