Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Manager's Office

Aside from the usual children's pictures and photocopies of bits and bobs, does anyone have anything inspiring or useful on their office wall?

Am finally getting round to clearing away all the stuff left over by the last manager, and making it my own - can't wait!

This poem is quite good from weightman

link

I have my office at home, the walls are covered in photo's (A4 prints) of family and preschool children.

I have a small whiteboard with register details, staff rota's, phone list, calender etc.

A few poems from the forum the footsteps and handprint ones and what did you do today one and another inspirational poem which was given to me over ten years ago called SUCCESS...

Success is doing the best you can,

in as many ways as you can.

It is being just and honest and true..

not in a few things but in everything you do.

Always look ahead and never look back,

believe you can make all your dreams come true.

Always believe in the best you can be

and have faith in the things that you do.

Forget about mistakes you've made yesterday,

the lessons you learn will prove valuable for today..

never give up and think that you're through...

for there's always tomorrow and a chance to begin brand new.

It is in dreaming the greatest dreams..

and seeking the highest goals..

that we build the brightest tomorrows.

There is not limit to the goals you can attain,

or the success you can achieve..

your possibilities are as endless as your dreams.

Whatever it is you seek in life,

whatever your dreams and what you hope to achieve,

whatever you try to reach..whatever you plan...

can all be yours..if you only believe you can!

Larry. S. Chengges

Depending on the size of your office, if you want to keep fit, put all your filing at the other end of the room to your desk, :( ( or if unfit like me, as close as you can to your desk otherwise you just get large piles of paper on your desk waiting to be filed :o ).

My favourite office accessory is my shredder, the joy of shredding the umpteenth subscription form for a magazine just makes my day ( sad or what). I have 3 magazine file holders 1/ for post out, 2/ To do, 3/ To do today.

I try to remember never handle an item of post more than three times, open and file/ shred / bin or open and deal with, then file.

Being at home I have a fridge nearby for cold beer or wine :( A hubby at hand to cook meals, and a trampoline just outside to sunbathe on whilst I compile / contemplate my "To Do" list :D

Enjoy your office, it can be a true sanctuary. xD

Peggy

p.s. let us know how you make it your own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)