Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Can't Find The Phonic Plans

A while ago Kat posted her phonic planson here. I have found the spring ones but can't find the autumn ones. Can anyone help?

Hi fairynough, we have recently bought into a new planning scheme which we HAVE to use now on our laptops. Finding it a little difficult as it is not very foundation stage friendly (as always!) My summer plans are on that and so therefore haven't posted them on the forum. I have tried to transfere them but without joy - sorry. Technology and me don't mix!!

Love kat xxxx

:) Thanks anyway Kat, it was so kind of you to share the Autumn and Spring ones. I only enjoy technology when I understand what I am doing? By the way to when I am not being fairynough I am a Kat too, short for Katrina!! Enjoy the holidays xxooxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

These phonics plans are fantastic! I have managed to find the autumn 1 and autumn 2 and the spring 2, has anyone else got any others saved?

Thank in advance

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)