Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

I Did My First Staff Meeting Tonight

well first staff meeting as manager, and it went well :D All staff listened, looked semi~interested and did not fall asleep lol.

In fact i have effected some changes in the planning (which the director approves of) and makes our lives a whole lot easier ~ staff certanly liked the new planning format :D

Afew house keeping issues were addressed and again staff were okay with these....

it kind of felt very surreal to be sat there chairing the meeting.... kind of feels like it shouldn't have been me.....

i have had a fab day... the director came in and saw the building is still standing lol, so all seems good.....

Dawn

Well done Dawn, lovely to see your growing from strength to strength and being part of it - give youself a reward. :D

Edited by Guest

Thank you for all your encouragement and well done wishes!.

The feedback of the staff today was that they felt the staff meeting went well which is fab!!!!

another hurdle overcome... oh it all feels good, day by day im realising that yes i can do this :D

dawn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)