Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Essential Items

Hello there :o

I hope everyone is enjoying a well deserved break!! I was just wondering if anyone has any brilliant tried and tested websites for purchasing essential class room items. I need things like baskets to go on each table (where chn keep pencils, crayons etc, we don't have trays!) I also need a cheap but colourful storage unit/ piece of furniture to keep Oxford Reading Tree books and big books. I have looked in IKEA but for once found nothing. Please can anyone help. Thanks

Sorry little angel not a lot of help on suppliers - we just use good old Wilkinson's for our baskets, very 'cheap n cheerful' :o

Sorry to highjack your post - but our school has been looking for plastic coated 'magazine boxes' the right size to hold sets of Oxford Reading Tree books (A5 boxes just a tad too small!), had no luck so far, even when we contacted Oxford Reading Tree Publishers direct. Anyone out there succeeded where we failed?

I have just recived a set of oxford reading tree books through the post, got them via an internet auction site ( no which one i mean!) loads cheaper and loads of books and extras for sale on there.

Just a thought little angel - have you tried a 'Froogle' search ?- (Google web page and click on the 'Froogle' tag above the search window before you hit search)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)