Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

An Extra Room!

Now I know we're extra lucky - as we've been given an spare room near to our two Reception classes - the Head is really keen for this to be set up for use by these two classes - she'd like to see a role play area and other areas linked to CD -I' ve also been thinking along these ideas - but have to bear in mind that it is used for some classes to walk through - though this may be changed and sometimes 3 classes will meet in there - what would you do with this area ?- all ideas welcomed!!

Sounds lovely, have fun although I fully understand your reservations as I had an area like that that the rest of the school could never quite come to terms with as having been taken out of circulation and so they continued to use it too! My plans came to nothing :o .

However, you will need to think about your staffing levels in deciding how to use it. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)