Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

A Way To Thank Staff That Doesn't Cost A Fortune

HI

following our good ofsted report i want to thank the staff, but haven't got a fortune to spend on them.... i only manage the nursery (and don't own it).. was rather hoping the directors were going to think of a way to thank staff but that isn't happening....

so obviously i want to thank them, and naturally i have verbally done so, and we are going for a meal next week (which we will all pay for ourselves at) but i wanted a gesture or soemthing as well....

any ideas?

Dawn

How about a personal card for each of them with a few individualised words of thanks, I always think someone's words are so important and appreciated.??

A big tin of Quality Street for the staffroom is never likely to go amiss. A good well worded card as shirel said is always appreciated.

And I probably shouldn't say this, but a different sort of gesture for the directors who apparently don't understand what staff and management have achieved...

When your report is published you could do a press release, thanking the staff and telling every one what a wonderfull result your nursery achived which would not have been possiable with out the staffs hard work.

Do you have news letters? if so praise the staff up, it means loads more when you see nice things written about you going out to all of the parents.

Dont forget to pat yourself on the back as well!!

the card idea I think works well- I know a few well chosen words can mean a lot having been on the receiving end of one from a new head who was wishing her new staff good luck (!) in her school

Edited by suebee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)