Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Dissertation

Hi all, :D

need some insperation please, for my FD i need to choose what subject to do my dissertation on!!!!!

I have thought about food/nutrition, but do not know which route to take eg healthy lunches in nursery, jamie oliver angle, suppliments ............................

can anyone inspire me please!!!!!!! :oxD:(:(

Well you are on the first step by having a subject you are interested in, :D to help consider on what angle of 'food' to do the dissertation on, think about which will be the easiest to 'research' information on, too much info can make life difficult, as can too little info. If you see what I mean. :o

If I was doing this subject I persoanlly am interested on how beneficial 'organic' food is in relation to other types of foods. Are organic foods really cost effective in terms of healthy options?

Peggy

Ok some Uni's must vary from county to county! :o I always thought that you did the disseration at the end of stage/level 3 of a Degree course?

Beth

I had to do a 9000 word dissertation to get my ADCE, the dissertation work was supposedly equivalent to 2nd year degree level, my tutor kept reminding me that my grammer should be up to that level xD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)