Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Stepping Stones/elg's Long Term Planning Grid

Guest bobby

Please can anyone help. Somewhere during the summer hols I downloaded[so i thought] a long term planning grid which we intend to use as our topic planning sheet.

It had the ss's and elg's in a long list down the left of the page and 6 columns for the 6 half terms of the year.

I felt really stupid when i logged on and only 1 page had been saved!! I had thought it a really good, clear sheet and promised it to plan with the Reception classes.

I have searched everywhere and can't find it and have begun to type my own which is taking ages.

Does anyone know where I might find it Thanks Thanksx :o

Hi Posy, I'll try and explain how to add attachments. When you click on add reply if you scroll down the page that comes up there is a space marked file attachments. If you click on browse, find your file, then open it and then click add attachment. Then add reply. That should work. Good luck - fingers crossed.

Hi all...

No problem Linda, but cannot take credit for them, i had them off this site sometime ago.

Posy, Sorry if you wanted to post yours for Bobby. I drafted out reply just after Bobby posted her question, then had to go and sort something out, when i can back to PC i justed posted reply, didn't realise you had offered to attach yours until mine was already there :o

Jo

Thank you to whoever posted them in the first place then! Whoever you are they are really good and can be used for all sorts of situations.

Linda

HI Joanne and Posy,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're beautiful people and I am indebted to you.Thanks also to whoever typed the first one, y :D ou have saved me hours of typing . I can now get on with the rest of my planning. I am very grateful. What can I do for you in return?

well Bobby, let me see,

i have two assignments, a Christmas nativity, plus cards and calenders to make erm...... :oxD:(

only joking, glad to be of help :D

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)