Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Christmas Activity For Bee Bots

Does anyone have any ideas for this? I'm thinking of a group of about children, aged 3-4, with 3 beebots between them. Ideally there should be an element of choice involved for them. The best I can come up with so far is mini Christmas parcels of various shapes & sizes that the Bee Bots are programmed to push along the floor. Can anyone think of anything a bit more inspiring? I would be very grateful and so would the staff & children!!

Have you got the trailer or can you make a trailer for beebot? We made our own trailer from card and DT wheels. We make our own routes with pieces of card of the right length and then create different scenes. eg shopping centre park jungle etc Could you do this and then deliver the parcels(any small parcels that the children have wrapped) to different homes?

Or make a background of Sant'a grotto.

We haven't actually got one yet, but I'm sure we could make something. That sounds a great idea! Maybe the Bee Bots could deliver Christmas cards to children's trays when they've been sorted each day!

You've inspired me, Mundia. Thank you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)