Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

He Spoke!

hope you don't mind me sharing this but it was exciting for me and the class and made the moundfuls of paper work I was given yesterday in our School improvement team seem less painful but a child who is a selective mute in my class spoke to me in a big voice for the very first time today!! :o just before this several children had come up to me and said he had spoken to them in a big voice and they were delighted to tell me he could speak!! They were so pleased it was great to see the look on their faces. Then he came and asked for a drink - hooray :) It was fab I just had to tell someone!

Same here, we have a little boy with voice dyspraxia who also chose not to speak until about 2 weeks ago. I had to tell him to be quiet the other day, I told his mum who phoned every relative going to tell them that his teacher had told him to be quiet.

So, know how you feel, enjoy!! :D

Guest MaryEMac

That's great news. We had a little girl who wouldn't speak last year but once she started she wouldn't stop. Her mum was thrilled when I wrote in her comment book that she had been very noisy.

Hope it continues.

Mary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)