Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

5 Outcomes Display

I want to do a display for pre-school regarding the five outcomes and was hoping to include photographs.

I was wondering what images I could use for each of the outcomes-I am a bit stumped as to what to use for each one.

Linda

That sounds a really nice idea and I guess the only answer I would have would be to trawl the internet and find some really happy children - what about the Unicef site they often have some great pictures. As for achieving economic well being perhaps one of the banks with a big red cross with a massive sign saying "enter at your own risk"!!!! Joking not sure how you achieve this one, perhaps someone doing a worthwhile job - hey what about a childcarer!!! mmm perhaps not might give people the wrong impression that it actually will pay the mortgage! I am sure that once you see the image you will go yes wow.

Good luck

Nikki

I have done something similar in our entrance hoping to impress offstead on their impending visit. I started with a large 2D sheep then put the word SHEEPgoing downwards, after each letter I put the word it represented eg S - Safety, H - health, E - enjoyment etc. I then gave a couple of examples of how what we do within nursery to meet these areas and finally found afew photos of children which were appropriate. I will photograph it all Monday (need to do this for our display file) and post it all being well Monday night, might be too late for you but may be of interest to others.

Anne (Zambonie)

Was also going to add that for economic well being I put that we had people to talk about their jobs, role played fireman etc. we talk about families and family life, we bake and cook simple dishes and also if you have students then they can be added in there.

Anne

Those are really useful leaflets nsunshine-thanks for the link.

I will be hopefully putting all of this together over the next week or so-I will post a photo once it's finished.

Linda

Hi skippy

Both links are working for me-I don't know why they shouldn't be for you. Why not PM Steve-he may have an idea of what the problem is.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)