Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Sign Blank Training Sheets

hi

I wonder if any one can advise me ,i have been asked to sign blank training sheets. I usually have to fill thease out when i am attending the course by course provideron the day. I never had to fill out for my employer and am worried that they will fill out courses saying i been on when i have not as they dont want me to have training as i been looking for another job and they found out as was asked for refference lust to attend interview.

i very worried what to do as they are always trying to pull a fast one, the said the forms are for their files. :o

Sounds a bit bizarre if you ask me. We only fill them in when claiming and then we have to send our certificate with them to claim back funding for supply cover - no certificate no funding but that is how they do it here. Signing blank seems strange unless they are going to put you on a whole load of training courses and then it is only a question of applying

Nikki

I agree with everyone else - don't sign any forms until they have been completed and you have read the contents and are happy with them. It seems a very strange thing to be asked to do! :o

Thank you all for your advice.

I am getting a lot of harrasment over these forms and am think of droping my employers in it if they dont leave me alone.

The forms are EYTSS Training Coures cover costs claim which i have filled out before while i have been on courses there and then for the courses providers, not my employers.

i work in birmingham.

thank you all :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)