Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Risk Assesments

Hi we are a small committee run preschool with 25 children on our books aged between 2 and school age.We are about to start the task of getting our risk assesments up to date.I would be very grateful for any information or paperwork you use to make this time consuming task easier thank you. :o

Risk_Ass__Winter_Garden.docDaily_Risk_assessment.docToilet_Area_Risk_Assessment___Checklist.dochi,

we are a sessional pre-school and i/we use these. We have a daily risk assessment sheet and a sheet that should be signed by either myself or deputy and also one for toilet/nappy changing areas. For local outings we use the other attached. For more further afield outings I do thorough risk assessments. I have also attached one of those that i did yesterday for a trip to theatre tomorrow.

hope they help?

Andy

On the daily safety audit plan what are the numbers across the top for? It must be teatime, I'm feeling dim....

Days of the month?? :o

Have a lie down LJW, or some sustinance....... :D

Peggy

"Kermits post has the link although currently not available will be soon."

Hi Peggy, I've just checked the Notiingham link and it seems ok now -just thought I'd let you know

OK, had a cup of tea and some rice cakes.... took a look again at the daily risk assessment and indeed, you are spot on, its the date! Isn't it strange how something so familiar but presented in a different way can throw you! I wonder if that's what we do to our children sometimes.....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)