Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Travel Teddy

Thanks, that is the best idea.

I have done that in the past, this time it is a little different.

I am starting a new job and I want to prepare things before I get there. I am going to embroider his name on his little jacket so it is ready for taking home on his first day.

I am also going to make up his birth certificate, note book, etc. with his name on. :)

we tried to choose names unlikely to be the same as a child in the setting, children chose one which is Sanchez... no idea why!

Other one became Lola ( keep singing the kinks song when I hear that name... which shows my age as other staff keep singing a Barry Maniloe (sp?) number!!)

Inge

Well I have had great fun today. We ( HUBBY & I ) went to the Build -a-bear shop, chose the Teddy (BEAREMY) and his new clothes, shoes,glasses hat and slippers. He has jeans and a T-Shirt, superman pj's and a pair of trunks for the beach!

On the way back we went through very sensible names, which then turned into funny ones, naughty ones, ridiculous names, back to Billy, Benjy, Bruno,Travel Teddy.

It was good fun, but I still need to pick a name. :D

• 3 months later...

We have a Bobby and Billy at Nursery. My son also named one of his teddies in honour of Nursery's Bobby. I think the holiday both my sons had teddies from their various classes to take away, I spent most of my holiday photographing them. The Bobby we have at home is in a very poor state is head is in constant need of reattaching!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)