Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

The L/c/p. Foundation Resourse File

I received a copy on approval. It consists of 35 themes. All the observations forms are there with ideas ,language to use, outdoor play and snack time ideas. Looks quite good.Might save me lots of time which I don't have at the moment. Comes with C.D. haven't listened to it yet.

Thanks Bubblejack! The meal was good!

Do they have a website that you know of? If so could you post it here?

Linda

• 4 weeks later...

I bought it before starting my first teaching post in September. To be honest it is very good, although I think it is better for nursery. I have used some of it with my reception class and it is certainly user friendly!

Shelley

Hi

I use the LCP file in my group, its good. I adapt the planning sheets for my themes. I have listened to the CD ... the songs are good and we usually get a memebr of staff to play the keyboard for the songs as the sheet music is also included. I cant stand the womans voice who sings on the CD. :o

Carol

• 4 weeks later...

The nursery where I am at the moment uses this for most of their planning ideas - but not the forms though.

There is a lot to play around with and personally I chopped and changed some of the suggested activities with those from another theme.Everything is crossreferenced and is easy to follow too.

I only played the CD once though and was put off by the womans voice and couldnt bear to repeat the experience :o .Having someone play the songs would be good though as they seem easy and catchy.

Yes I have used this planning but not the planning format. I have adapted the units to fit into my bigger medium term plan so when I did mateials topic iI used the washing day for fabrics and the unit on tresure hunt for metals and the unit on socks and shoes to look at materials used for shoes.

I find it good to give a focus for the week or fortnight. Come sept I will be suing and combining a couple of the units as a PSHE intorduction to Nursery- Me, helping hands, Build a model and a new baby ( I think those are the names of the topics) to build into a medium term unit.

They are quite nice to dip into for ideas.

But I have not used the cd as the lady's voice is not inspiring!!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)