Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Daily Timetable

Guest jennystear

Guest jennystear

I would be very grateful for any ideas/copies of daily timetables anyone can share with me. I would like to move away from a prescribed lit/num hour to a more CIL day but wonder how to fit everything in.

ta

Guest jennystear

Thanks but I would be really grateful if anyone has a daily timetable they could e mail me or a site where I can find one. I have seen one from a school with an Advanced Skills teacher but would like more to compare. PLEASE!

Hi! First time have done this so hope it works!

First - welcome time, then

20mins - physical (PE session)

20mins - CLL (whole class carpet time)

30mins - playtime

1 hour - activity time (2 adults complete adult focus activities whilst the rest of the class work on independent activities set out for them based on our theme for that week. Our children are arranged into groups of 6 for our adult focuses and both adults work with 2 groups within the session and then use any time left to observe the other children working independently.)

20mins -Maths (whole class carpet time)

LUNCH TIME

20 mins - PIP's

45 mins - activity time (as morning session, but only working with one group each)

15mins - playtime

15mins - tv / assembly / story

Our Friday's are different and include music, ICT suite, R-Time and Golden Time.

Hope this makes sense and might be of some use to you. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)