Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

Continuous Provision Links To Bttm

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

Now I don't THINK that this has been asked before but I'm willing to be proved wrong.......

Does anyone have any plans for continuous provision that show links to the Birth to Three Framework rather than the Foundation Stage area of learning? I've run off all the wonderful sheets already provided on here and am going to use them as a starting point for devising some for the EYFS - just wondered if anyone has linked any to BTTM that I could refer to as well?

I would be interested in seeing them too!!

i did notice one set on here,...

Cant find the link so ive attached them.

I would be interested in a copy of yours though denise

Long_term_planning___Book_Corner.doc

Long_term_planning___Heuristic_play.doc

Long_term_planning___home_corner.doc

Long_term_planning___Outdoor.doc

Edited by alis2son

Guest Wolfie

Denisea, that's fantastic...I'd be really grateful if you could attach the others too - thank you so much! And thank you too alis2son, those must have taken you ages! This forum is sooooooooooooooo great! :o

Denise

I LOVE the Birth to Three continuous play - heuristic & treasure basket play - they're brilliant - just the sort of thing I'm looking for - love to see more if you have them.

Thanks again.

Sam :o

Hi,

Find attached other continuous provision for birth to three. They were put together to help practitioners with observations and also to help us as QTs in CCs to gain a better understanding of the Birth to Three Framework.

Denise

Continuous_curriculum_0_2_messy_creative_play.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_construction.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_cosy_book_area.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_sand_and_water.doc

Hi,

Find attached other continuous provision for birth to three. They were put together to help practitioners with observations and also to help us as QTs in CCs to gain a better understanding of the Birth to Three Framework.

Denise

Continuous_curriculum_0_2_messy_creative_play.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_construction.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_cosy_book_area.docContinuous_curriculum_0_2_sand_and_water.doc

Those are so very useful I can't tell you, thank you for sharing - a Big THANK YOU!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Those are great but are they relevent for the new EYFS when we should be planning in the 6 areas of learning???

You can jiggle them to suit each area of learning dont forget all the areas can link into each other.

I just had a visit from our early years advisory teacher and she's just sorted out our planning so we can use the eyfs planning with the birth to 3 and then just swith the headings in september

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)