Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry
This is the EYFS Staging Site ×

New Ofsted Website

Guest jenpercy
Thanks jenpercy but I tried this and the search result came back with "0 found" even tried my address/name of village still came back "0" the only way I came up was with my EY number

Tink69

I had this occasionally with the old site, I put the actual post code of a setting I was interested in, and nothing. When I put my own postcode in, there it was. I also tried this on new site with my own postcode and childminders, before I wrote this post. beforethink this is something to do with the database information being wrong, not the way the search is designed. Could you find yourself on old site with postcode?

• 2 weeks later...

xD Mmm! rushed here to share my excitement and then couldn't find it again when I went for another look :(

Fiddled around a bit and still can't find it from the normal OFSTED homepage but if you google OFSTED this is top of the list:

Ofsted home / Ofsted - OfstedSafeguarding children review and reports for 2008 and 2005.

www.ofsted.gov.uk/ - Cached - Similar

Inspection reports

Forms and guidance

Contact us

Publications and research Working for Ofsted

A to Z site index

Parents and carers

Annual Report 2008/09

when I click on 'inspection reports' then up comes what I am prattling on about. I have just looked at all non dosmetic settings inspections for May this year and it comes up with a lovely list of all the setting names and dates of inspections and I just click on the ones I want to see - actually didn't read any just wanted to see where they have been recently!!!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenpercy

I'm afraid it's gone again and I can't find after-school club at local school although I know it exists

• 2 months later...
Guest jenpercy

OMG - they actually listen

From OFSTD website

Following the launch of the new inspection reports search in June, we have received feedback from users whose needs are not met by this new search facility. We apologise for this. A new Ofsted website is due in the next few months and we can reassure users that we will use this feedback when designing the new website’s inspection reports search.

We apologise for any inconvenience the current inspection reports search may cause.

mmm! maybe they do listen but I am not getting too excited about the new site - this is the reply I received from OFSTED on 17th Sept (in response to my email in June!!)

Dear

Thank you for your feedback about the new inspection reports search on the Ofsted website.

As promised in my reply to your feedback, I am contacting you with further information.

As a new website goes live in a few months time, we have taken the decision to stay with the inspection reports search and use the feedback received to best design the new website’s inspection reports search.

In the meantime, we will help users whose needs are not met by the inspection reports search as best we can; we have identified some ways to do this.

We understand your need is to be able to search for latest reports by remit and/or geographical location. Unfortunately, we are unable to add these displays at this time.

The ways that we have identified to help other users are listed below; I hope that they are of help to you too.

Our email alerts service: You can subscribe to receive emails about inspection reports published on the website. You can select by inspection type and local authority and choose to receive daily, weekly or monthly alerts. To subscribe, please go to http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/oxalert_users/subscribe.

The inspection judgements for maintained schools: These are published quarterly on the website in the statistics section and have information about inspections: http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Publi...ection-outcomes.

If you have any problems, please email enquiries@ofsted.gov.uk.

We apologise for any inconvenience the current inspection reports search may cause.